- This document sets out the Terms and Conditions of Use for our website at psych.gpbook.com.au and the Terms and Conditions of Sales through the website.
- Users are any individuals or organisations accessing or using our website.
- Customers are any individuals or organisations that make a purchase through our website.
- Access or use of the website acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Users must comply with the following terms and conditions when accessing or using our website.
- Users may only access and use the website as it is intended. Users may access and use the website to learn about the products and services from GPbook WA and use it to purchase a listing through the store.
- Use of the website for illegal activity is not permitted through the website.
- Users must not access or use the website to obtain user information for unauthorised purposes.
Terms and Conditions of Sales
- Customers of our website must comply with the following terms and conditions.
- All information submitted must be accurate and a representation of the individual’s details and qualifications.
- Customers must acknowledge that they are the authorised representatives for the individuals they are listing in our directory.
- Customers are responsible for the information they provide and indemnify GPbook WA of any responsibility related to inaccurate or unrepresentative information.
- Customers acknowledge that GPbook WA will distribute their details through a directory and through other channels to assist the customer in marketing their services.
- No refunds can be issued after the receipt of payment unless as required under Australian Consumer Law.
- GPbook WA reserves the right to review the prices of our products periodically.
- While GPbook WA permits users to list their preference on how their mobile phone numbers and email addresses are distributed, we cannot guarantee that the information will not be shared by end users.